Thread: Scot Pollard
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2001, 10:06 AM   #5
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

why don't we try to get him then? with his hair, nash's hair, and dirk ability to have bad hair, we could be the running joke on sportscenter every night.

he is funny as hell when they interview him, though. after a win on TNT, cheryl miller interviewed him about their upcoming game against the lakers, and he said (i'm paraphrasing), "yeah, they're tough. they got that one guy... what's his name... <snaps fingers> oh yeah, Shaq, or something? and they got that other guy... his name sounds like a steak..." Cheryl, playing along, says "Kobe?" "yeah, that's it. they're kinda good." the whole time, he's making goofy faces and stuff.

this is also the guy who wore nail polish in games at Kansas, and had those HUGE pork chop sideburns. i think he proposed to his girlfriend while dressed in drag. i heard that somewhere.