View Single Post
Old 01-02-2006, 03:18 PM   #86
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure 5-0...Played plenty(bball, baseball, softball, tennis, golf, very little football), not at a college level but rec leagues, school etc. I understand a let-down but good players and ferocious competitors imo absolutely hate to lose, especially in front of their home team at the end of the season..

I can't remember once after losing a game that we didn't fell like crap. But it's really hard to compare pro-amateur imo, since we were playing because it was fun and not for a paycheck.

St. Louis didn't have much to play for either except the competition and they came in and took it to Dallas on their home-field.

I thought that the team sort of under-achieved quite a bit this year and certainly wilted down the stretch. Maybe they just played at their potential late, but I find it hard to believe the difference that Gibbs had his team playing at versus Tuna.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote