Thread: 2017 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2016, 08:49 PM   #83
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
Fine with me but we've been down the road of trying to convince free agents to come play in Dallas.
Yeah but Ibaka isn't the same kind of FA I don't think. Unless I'm criminally underestimating what the league thinks of him. He's not what DH12 was when we traded down and saved all our pennies for him. He's not LMA, Conley, or Whiteside type players where they were the best available at their positions. Depending on if BG32 and Milsap opt for FA.. which I think it almost a certainty, Ibaka is at best the 3rd on the list I would think. And it's not like we are trying to take him away from a contender, he's currently on a pathetic Magic team. I just want to convince him to join an equally pathetic team

Last edited by Bryan_Wilson; 12-08-2016 at 09:11 PM.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote