Thread: 2017 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2016, 10:13 AM   #108
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

I still have my preferred pg list as Fultz > Smith > Ball. But I will say that Ball is much closer to Smith now for me. In fact, if we didn't have RC to run the flow offense and call plays from the sides then I'd probably take Ball over Smith. I just think in our offense Smith might be a better fit than Ball. Fultz to me is starting to separate himself as a possible consensus #1 though. He just looks so comfortable at everything and I really think his skillset fits our personnel(Wes and Barnes) better than any of the others in this draft. Maybe Jackson is still heavily in the mix and maybe Giles will explode onto the scene but as of now I think Fultz has at least gone from "a possible #1" to maybe the "perceived favorite".
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote