Thread: Stackhouse
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2004, 12:18 AM   #1
mavsfan7

mavsfan7 is on a distinguished road
Default Stackhouse

Im sorry to start a new thread but no one seemes to respond to this in the game thread. He was awful tonight. At the beginning f the game he was forcing shots, and then on the fast break he decides to take it hmself instead of pasing to a wide open Howard. He gets fouled and mises one of his free throws. That play right there cost us a chance at overtime. He was supposed to step up but it would have been better off if he never even played in this game. Hes played well form us in some games, but these last few hes been forcing shots when people are drapped all over him. Its driving me nuts. He would take the outside jumper tonight and miss and continue taking them. Hello if youre not on quit shoting over people and try driving to the rim. I just ddint like him in this game at all. He needed to step up. Hes the vet on this team and he looked like the rookie. Josh was the best person on the floor tonight, and to think when we get fully healthy Stack will be taking minutes away from him cause Nellie likes Stack so much. Sorry I just had to rant and rave cause no one else seemed to be too hard on Stack, but hes the one that should have been playing like our leading scorer was out. He didnt. He sucked tonight.
mavsfan7 is offline   Reply With Quote