View Single Post
Old 01-04-2015, 01:00 AM   #67
Scoobay
Golden Member

Scoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
You really think Jerry cares about that? Picking up someone like Suh would be classic Jerry. Cowboys history is filled with names who had character histories that were "questionable" to put it kindly. The Cowboys are chasing a Super Bowl, and desperately need help on defense. Suh is one of the most dominant defensive players in the league. I'll be downright shocked if Jerry doesn't at least make him an offer.
Picking him up indeed would be classic Jerry... I'm hoping though that saner minds will prevail. Not picking Johnny Football and instead picking up a rookie guard who was just named all pro gives me some hope that someone else has a stronger voice then Jerrah...

Assuming Garrett is still around and has a voice in decision making, I doubt that Suh fits his bill for the "right kind of guy" approach that he's been preaching since he took over.
Scoobay is offline   Reply With Quote