View Single Post
Old 01-04-2015, 09:17 PM   #69
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoobay View Post
Picking him up indeed would be classic Jerry... I'm hoping though that saner minds will prevail. Not picking Johnny Football and instead picking up a rookie guard who was just named all pro gives me some hope that someone else has a stronger voice then Jerrah...

Assuming Garrett is still around and has a voice in decision making, I doubt that Suh fits his bill for the "right kind of guy" approach that he's been preaching since he took over.
Rolando Mcclain probably doesn't fit "the right kind of guy" approach either. And Dez is certainly no angel. The guy is a monster in the one area of the game where we need the most help. If he can be had at a reasonable price, I'm all for thugging it up.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote