View Single Post
Old 06-23-2005, 12:08 PM   #47
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of
Default RE:Shawn Bradley set to retire

Quote:
Originally posted by: LRB
Quote:
Originally posted by: Lebanese_Fan
Quote:
Originally posted by: dirno2000

It's believed that Bradley, who struggled with knee and hip injuries this season, is leaving the game after 12 years for health and family reasons. He and wife Annette recently had their sixth child.
I am really proud of Shawn. 6 kids at 33, way to go BABY. By the way how tall are his wife and kids? Just curious.
Annette is around 5'2". His kids are in the top percentile for their ages.

BTW don't expect a Shawn comeback unless it's with the Mavs. Annette really likes the Dallas area, and I don't see Shawn uprooting his kids from friends and school. The only possible exception might be Utah where he could be closer to family.
I felt something was up with Bradley when I was told in March that his kids were not coming back to the same school that they had been to for years. The word around school was that they were "moving further away".

I'm not a fan of his game, too many times I'd watch him get beat defensively and then there were the missed dunks (although he did develop a sweet 10 ft shot). I am a fan of him as a person however, he's truly a generous and kind man.

Best of luck to you Shawn.
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote