View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 11:32 AM   #49
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
If I knew last year that the season was going to be so screwed schedule wise and that cubes would dismantle the team I would have opted out, it was a real crappy product.
Did you get to see the ring ceremonies and banner get raised?

Just wondering, because I was completely envious of every Mavs fan who got to witness that in person... Not saying it was worth the price of season tickets, but damn, that was a nice silver lining in this sh!tty lockout-shortened season - better than what season ticket holders of 29 other teams got.

Hell, it seems like only Heat, Lakers and Spurs season ticket holders got their money's-worth - the NBA had a really crappy product this year.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote