Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2018, 11:44 AM   #1204
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Here's more from the article you sent tho.

"We keep playing hard," he said. "There obviously are some teams that are going for some losses now. We're one of the teams that still wants to win and see where we end up in the draft.

"We want to have a winning culture for our young guys and show them how to play and the work ethic and how to play to win. So that's very important to us."

Asked if he could tell which teams are diving for lottery position, he said: "Yeah, it's pretty obvious."

And as a 3-3 record in March shows, the Mavericks aren't in that group.

"Well," Nowitzki said, "I think Mark messed that up for us."

I don't see what you see in the article unless you break it down to just that one sentence.

Even if Dirk was just saying they want to win because fans wouldn't show up to games otherwise.. him saying Mark messed that up would lean more towards them still not tanking on purpose.
The only reason Dirk is saying that winning stuff is BECAUSE OF MARK CUBANS COMMENTS. Hence him saying that at the end of the article. I really don't know what to tell you if you don't get that.

NO player is going to come out and admit they are purposely tanking. Only dumbass Cuban would because of his big mouth. Cuban was fined before this game/article, so of course Dirk is playing mop up duty about trying to win with youth.

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 04-13-2018 at 11:46 AM.
DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote