View Single Post
Old 12-02-2020, 06:04 PM   #1737
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

LeBron James wanted Luka Doncic to be first member of 'Team LeBron'

DALLAS (105.3 The Fan) - Lebron James is such a big fan of Luka Doncic that he wanted the Mavericks all-star guard to be the first member of his new team at Nike called "Team LeBron."

https://twitter.com/ItsShowTimeMimi/...51526890598400

"Luka is one of my favorite players in the NBA today. For the simple fact of, the way I play the game is exactly how I love the way he plays the game. Team first, gets his guys involved, if you challenge me to score, I’m gonna score. And at the same time, I’m gonna score, but at the same time, I’m gonna keep my guys involved, but I play for the team, and I’m gonna play with a sense of joy. When Luka was going through his contract negotiations with Nike, and you saw him at one point he would wear Jordans, and started wearing the other brands on his feet during practices… I wanted to begin Team LeBron and have Luka as my first signing with Nike," James said on the Road Trippin' Podcast. "This is what I wanted, and I don’t believe my guys at Nike were ready for that. Obviously they were not, because he ended up going to Jordan, and I don’t even know if Luka knows this, but he would know it now. I wanted Luka to be the first signing of Team LeBron when he was going through his situation. And it didn’t happen, he’s still under the same umbrella of Nike’s with Jordan, but I wanted him to be (with Team LeBron), and that’s how much I believe in him, and I feel like its going to haunt me a little bit. But I wanted him to be my guy, I wanted him to be my first guy because I just love what he stands for. I love everything about him both on the court and off the court. He’s just a great guy. "
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote