Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2022, 02:14 PM   #1218
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
And now I'm reading speculation per TMac that Wood is coming off the bench? I really hope that's not true. I know things are fluid, but what a terrible way to start the season if that's true.
It's not a bad idea because you start with defense to protect Luka and Dinwiddie

McGee, DFS and Bullock would be a top 5 defensive trio IMO.

Then off your bench you have Maxi, Wood & THJ.

Most likely McGee is only playing 18-20 MPG and Wood would be your closer which is still pretty damn good.

Kidd is built different from RC he's more defensive minded and he believes the offense will come and go but defense has to be consistent.

Plus if you have Wood, Luka and Dinwiddie all starting who knows if they can get stops.

Wood is athletic enough but he's perfomed subpar throughout his career on that end of the floor.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote