View Single Post
Old 07-27-2003, 10:50 AM   #13
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default $400.00 per child Tax-relief Checks are in the Mail- Bush screws the working poor!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by: reeds
"More liberal BS. These families do not pay taxes at a level to merit a rebate" UNREAL- totally sounds like a NON- Caring Republican. SCREW THE POOR..you are unreal. Its all liberal crying BS to you republicans isnt it?
Yes, it is. Has been for years. Same old s___, different day.

Quote:
When its obvious the Republicans really fuc"ed it up, you have no reply that makes sense but to call it more liberal BS.. What a joke, when trying to help the WHOLE country instead of the rich, its liberal BS..the true BS is the fools calling it Liberal BS..
Obvious to whom? A mad at the world liberal? Your blood pressure is probably awfully high, evidenced by the fact you come on here and can only spew hatred of Republican policy.

Quote:
Oh, and a side note u2sarajevo, you have NEVER met me! Be very thankful for that
I assume that was a threat. Wow, I am really scared now. I am very thankful I have never met you, you big man.