View Single Post
Old 06-23-2004, 11:00 PM   #13
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: The ESPN Draft Special in minutes after the Cubs/Cards game

Quote:
Originally posted by: FilthyFinMavs
I thought Kurt was on that 4.5 mill contract he has? Wouldn't the Mavs have to take more then just Kurt? I'm starting to think the Mavs aren't even going to pursue a Shaq trade.
Nellie: "We are going to war with what we have. We are still looking to upgrade the center position but with the new defensive mentality and the deeper bench, I think our chances are good of making it far in the playoffs. Stack (house) is a very talented player that I've admired for years. He can backup players at the SG, SF and PF positions."

[img]i/expressions/moon.gif[/img]
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote