View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 05:56 PM   #241
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

The draft does seem to be playing out well for us to take an OT first and go DL next, given the serious depth at DL. And yeah, you could probably even trade down some from 9, as dalm proposes, and still get your tackle. It all seems too perfect. Especially if you think there's not much difference among the top tackles.

I would only think about one of the receivers or Cam if I thought they were clearly All-Pro's in the making. And if I was that sold on Green or Jones, I would do it whether I had any questions about Dez or not (I don't, by the way). I'd just roll those studs out there and throw TD's all day.

Similarly, I wouldn't let my own present backs come into the question if I thought the world of Ingram. Well, maybe I should qualify that. I think Barber is done, and I think Choice is average at best.

Last edited by chumdawg; 03-22-2011 at 05:58 PM.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote