View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 09:43 PM   #300
roadrunner
Golden Member

roadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanL View Post
Tanning salons... really? LOL! Oh what a terrible burden this is going to be for our nation. People may actually have to use cheesy bronzers! Think about it: a nation of orange hued people! It's a national tragedy! [/sarcasm]
Is that all you got lefty? Your only retort is to the tanning salon taxes? You dont care that this is a form of higher taxes that will be passed on to the Upper class, middle class on down? If you think that only the upper class goes to a tanning salon that will make it clear you are devoid of any objectivity. Once again you miss the entire point because you are too afraid to address the lies and propaganda by your man BHO and the dem party has been trying to get past the American people over the last 4 years to cover up their incompetence. Those lies and propaganda include, among many others, their claim that there are no taxes in Obamacare as well as their claim they haven't raised taxes on the middle class on down. As a narcisist in chief BHO once again shows he is unwilling to accept the blame for being wrong. Are you honest enough to admit he was wrong here? I doubt it
We ran like a simple play, and usually the ball doesn’t come get me until later. So I just trotted through the play and I looked to the ball, and it was already right there in my face. … He sees the floor so well and sometimes he throws the ball and we don’t see it. He’s liable to really throw anything.” Dirk

Kidd to Dirk is the present day Stockton to Malone.

Last edited by roadrunner; 10-01-2012 at 10:53 PM.
roadrunner is offline   Reply With Quote