Thread: Lance Armstrong
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2001, 12:13 PM   #46
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

Hehe, thanks guys,
I guess that´s a European thing. To be interested in cycling. As you know it has a really long tradition over here. The first time you guys might have noticed the Tour de France was when Greg LeMond won it 3 times. He was great, I really liked him.
Todays stage was a pretty good example of what i mentioned. There was a group of 15 drivers that gained 35 min. to the field (the largest margin ever in the history of the Tour). O´Grady has now 35 min. advantage to Armstrong/ Ullrich/ Beloki. Simon (a french driver) has 30 min. Still that won´t be enough for them in the mountains. Maybe O´Grady can hold on to the lead for one or two stages in the mountains, but after all is said and done he will have lost hours. Simon could be a little better, but I don´t think he´s a real threat, he was 58th last year, and lost over 2 hours overall.
Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote