Thread: iPhone
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008, 10:20 AM   #131
nikeball
Platinum Member

nikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
lol. nice.

Anyway...these 3rd party apps that don't work anymore, are these are things you've acquired independently from any official apple/att sources? or are these the apps downloaded from the new official app store?

Are At&t stores carrying these in stock these days? Or will I have to track down an actual Apple store to get one of these things for my wife?
The 3rd party apps are from official apple apps store that were approved and ready to go. I believe it is more of a problem with the firmware than the programs itself.

Most stores should be carrying the iPhones in stock. I would definitely go to an Apple store to get the phone. They would be more knowledgable to helping you get the phone activated and working.