View Single Post
Old 12-21-2021, 12:41 PM   #68
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

I still like and believe in the Luka and KP pairing. We are semi-stuck with THJ unless we somehow find a trade suitor.

If the FO wants to take a hard look here, you almost have to get something for Brunson. Paying him will put us in a financially tough spot, but it's the only other option. As much as I like Brunson and what he has developed into, not sure I want to tie up that much space to him. In a different roster scenario, it's a no brainer, but the flexibility is key.

Basically, if they don't resign THJ, it would make it much easier to keep Brunson. Hindsight is 20/20, but they should have struck early on an extension to Brunson and let THJ walk.

Everyone else is fodder at this moment. DFS may be the only other one with decent trade value, maaaybe Maxi.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote