Thread: President Condi
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2005, 06:06 PM   #10
#1MavsFan
Golden Member

#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all
Default RE: President Condi

Condi for president. are you kidding me?

Lets analyze this.

Condi was horrific in her previous job so what does Bush do? Promote her since she will agree with anything he says, aka a "yes person".

What has she done? nothing, all talk.

And when Boxer quoted condi, condi's response are you criticizing my credability, wow.

It's quite pathetic that the person with the highest approval rating(by far) and the only one with some sense in the white house was forced to leave since our amazing president wanted to keep the biggest joke of the last four years around(rumps). Than the president replaces him with someone who did pretty bad on her last job and had a low approval rating as well.

And even though Hillary is hated in some sounthern states for idiotic reasons she will still easily win just like any other democrat would if he/she ran since if Bush doesn't live up to his promises which is probbaly going to be the cause (half the debt, even though keep spending more, get out of iraq over and over and we're still there, etc). Might not see another republican win for another 20 years(something like in the 30s-50s) after this president is done destroying our country.

Quote:
I think you should stick to Mexican politics Chiwas. Clearly you underestimate Condi's appreciation among the American public.
lol, what appreciation? and most of the world see's it the same way chiwas see's it so yea.
#1MavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote