View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 05:33 PM   #22
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcat075 View Post
You're right, for the season Butler's FG% is still around his average. However, since November 20th, the start of our 12 game winning streak, he's shooting 49%. That's what I was thinking of, though I didn't make it clear. As for his three point percentage, yes, it's definitely above his career.

I support Butler, though, and I wouldn't be surprised to see those numbers stay. I was just figuring some people would think he was.
You're right, I don't think he'll be at 49% for the rest of the year. But if he can sustain around 46% with 40% from three, I'll be pleased. One thing he needs to improve on (though it's not something that's likely to change) is finishing at the rim. He has an eFG% of .417 on close shots. That is embarrassingly bad.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote