View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 10:49 AM   #30
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
I wouldn't say Manu has been on a streak or anything. As much as I hate SA, Manu is a fantastic player. This what the guy can (and has) done when he starts. We'll see if the minutes get to him. I pray that they will. Dude is a beast.
I agree..he is what makes that team special.. Without him they are second tier no matter how well Timmah is playing. With him they are as much of a contender as any team in the league.

I hate to hope for him to get hurt but if he doesn't it's going to be mighty tough on the rest of the west.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote