View Single Post
Old 04-21-2008, 09:44 PM   #33
SeriousSummer
Golden Member

SeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant future
Default Now you don't have a point guard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robillion
You telling me that Jason Kidd's contract and Josh Howard couldnt pull in two of the people on that list? I beg to differ.. it is definitely possible. .. You are talking about giving up Dirk and that is rediculous and franchise suicide. People still resent the Mavs for giving up Nash to the point that they are no longer fans. Dirk leaving.. no reason for me to be a mavs fan.

The team needs some adjustments this summer.. namely getting a new coach. Then if we would get a better deal in the last trade window of next season then we wait till then. The team is couple trades away from being a top notch team... not many years away by blowing up and rebuilding.
What trade do you think could work? Howard and Kidd for JRich and Wallace?

People say you ought to be able to do this or that, but except for incredible brain farts, like Memphis trading Pau Gasol, most of the proposed trades are unrealistic.
SeriousSummer is offline   Reply With Quote