View Single Post
Old 10-18-2006, 10:20 AM   #98
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

I can understand not "getting" AD....you really have to see all the episodes to "get" the genius of it.

It is one of the only shows I've ever seen that would go back 2 years to reference a joke...expecting the audience to catch it....like I said, too smart for most.

a friend let me barrow season 1 and I was hooked like a $12 prostitute playing "who's my fish?" at U2's on a Saturday night when the family has gone to Grandma's but U2 said he wasn't feeling well so they let him stay at home.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote