View Single Post
Old 09-12-2005, 06:36 PM   #21
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of
Default RE:Ray Nagin - Bafoon in Charge

Quote:
Originally posted by: LRB
Quote:
no, but I can see that you have an issue with comprehension!
Not any more than you. But your biggest issue is never being able to admit that a democrat is responsible for any any mistake, crime, or misdeed of consequence no matter what the evidence you'll never even admit a decent prossibility. YOu will find some small sematic to twist and distort the object essentially laying smoke screen to protect your perfect little democrats such as Nagin.

It comes down to this. The biggest problem was lots of people trapped in New Orleans needing rescue and having to wait several days for rescue. Now if a large part of those people had been evacuated, this problem would not have been near as big. Nagin did not follow the emergency evacuation plan that the city had which at the very least could have evacuated a few thousand. Yet you defend this Bozo like he walked on water, not for anything he did other than declare himself a democrat.
this is very ironic.

i really haven't tried to "protect" Nagin, and in fact in other threads have said he'll have to answer for his errors. I even commended and complemented bush for taking charge when he did.

all i've done in this thread is correct false statements.

however, it seems that if the blame isn't put on "democrats" (Nagin was previously a republican, did you know that?) your shorts get all twisted. you scream loudest when a republican is being criticized.

I didn't conceive that there could be a more partisan person than dude, but you've shown me that isn't the case.
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote