View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 11:37 PM   #17
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

Ok wm it was a good post and i will comment on it.

1)Hillary will not change anything in regards to the foreign policy and our war machine.
The fight will go on under her charge. She has said this many times and this is a reason that Edwards and Barrack attack her.

Hillary like Bill will talk first and not march the war machine thru Iran and Syria like Cheney and Bush wants to. Some generals have been fired and let go for differ resons when they spoke up about this war. The American people has rose up is the only reason W and Cheney has not attacked Iran. imo, W and Cheney will not get the chance to attack Iran because of the American people, other countries and both Republicans and Democrats will make it hard on them. Bush says he won't talk to terrorist countries like Syria and Iran and no talking to them. He has a shoot first policy and ask questions later. The real problem wm in the middle east was not Iraq. This was a joke. The problems was Iran, somewhat Syria and believe it or not Pakistan. Afganastan was an outlaw country and W and the boys did the right thing going in here after Laden.

Rudy, Fred, Hillary, Obama, Edwards, McCain and the rest of them have to e tough on terror, tough on war and they will ring this message because like some have stated Rove and the boys will say the Democrats are not tough on terror, on war, or not Christians and start with all the one liners that dude uses. These are all Rove one liners and you can see in the above post how ruff and fierce of fighters W and Cheney was in their great military career. I am not taking up for Bill or Hillary either as they wasn't big military people either. Hillary like Bill won't shoot first and ask questions later and she won't have her adm or people in her adm make up fibs to just to be able to go into Iran. Obama has said he will talk to everyone involved before war. Hillary will have a good military adm and minds in her adm and maybe even as her vice president and she, nor Bill or a bully like this adm. Hillary has stood tough because they will try to attack her that she is a woman and she is weak. Her foreign policy can not be any worse than this adm as i feel this has been some of the worst in history of our country. Compare Bill's with W's and even you being a conservative i feel you will be fair on grading both.

2)The price of oil remains high partly because the US Administration wants it to stay high. They will never admit this and I may be wrong in assuming a conspiracy. But, think about it. The US needs to become independent of foreign oil. How does the government try to get you to stop smoking? It raises the tax on cigs. How does the government get states to fall into line with the views of the federal government? It withholds funding of programs that the states needs until the states step into line. You can always find the priorities of our system by looking at the money.
So, think about it. How are we ever going to become independent of foreign oil? The answer is that we will never become independent of Saudi oil if the price is 20-40 dollars per barrel which is what the price was always in the past 20 years other than the years of this administration. The price of oil started climbing before the Iraq war. The only way for the US to become independent of foreign oil is to tackle various strategies such as:

Look who is running the country now and Daddy bush wanted his son W to do good in oil and they did all they could for him and on a silver spoon and everthing he touched he pissed it away or made a huge mess out of it. W and Neil could never keep out of trouble and one reason Jeb has done well is Neil gave Jeb alot of the money out of the savings and loans he wrecked and Daddy bush begged for his sons mercy and not to put him in the pen. It is a long story and you just need to read about Neil. He helped Jeb get a foot hold on FL and Jeb started buying up property in FL with Neils money or dirty money and Jeb has made it, so far. They bailed W out with Harken oil and then he made his money off a baseball team and when he sold to a big oil man he could only help people around him and himself if he got into politics and let people control him on what they wanted. Alot and most of W's and Chains life is revolved around oil. Haliburton comes to mind but it is many more.

It is a reason why GM recalled all the elct cars and Amoco or another big oil company bought the patent on the battery that pushed the elct car to do good and be a sucess in Cali but it started to take money out of the hands of big oil and they bought that patent of that batter from Gm and said no one was to use that high powered battery and bascially told GM to recall those elect cars in the 90's. They did and crushed them. Many was very mad over this and after this GM comes out with a Hummer that is terrible on gas. The Chinese again and Japan is going to dominant us on elect cars and big oil won't be able to force them from comming over and again it is going to hurt GM and Ford and will Ford even be able to stay in business or will China buy them out?

Clinton put in something called the clean air act and they started finning companies polluting the water ways, smoke stacks, coal, oil and gas and this pissed big oil off. When W got in, with Rudy's firm and Hailey Barbour and Cheney was a part of this, they was able to gut the clean air act. They do not want any limitations on air, water, gas and oil. Why do you think dude along with the neocons deny global warming? That it is a myth. It is because they do not want big oil, gas, coal, or our air clean and to keep running the way it is and let the fat cats get fatter. They stopped Rudy from building big power plants in NY to pollute more water and air in ny and it was a Republican that was very vocal and against him. I think his name was Pataki but i am not sure but it was Republicans and Democrats that got it stopped.

It is reasons why we have not broke away from big oil because big oil controls you and i and controls this adm. The sad thing is big oil has even controlled both parties but not as bad as the neocons. We tolerate Saudi because we are in bed with them. They scratch our back and we scrath theres. We need gov funding to get away from big oil to Ford, Chevy, to solar, and like Brasil did in the 80's or 90's and they now run their vehicles on an alternative source. It cost alot to do this and the gov must fund it and back it but if big oil runs you, how can you?

I feel wm people are going to start buying Chinesse and Japan elect cars, more solar and differ ways to create energy from solar to wind mills and etc and individuals and towns will do this and it will finally start to sweep around the country here. Then oil prices will come down, wanting us to come back. When Japan was running r&d and doing alot on developing elect cars in the 80's and 90's and when the usa said no to elect cars they shut down. It looked dead and guess who bought all those plans, factories and parts and know how? The Chinesse. Now the Chinesse will soon start flooding the usa with elct cars.

It is a fight now wanting them not to by big business here and even big oil. I don't think they can stop it this time. The limitations of elect cars has broke the old mold and a company in Austin several months ago announced they have e break thru and said they would produce an elect car before the end of this year. Will they? They said it would be a joint venture with China or in a China body car. They claim it can fully charge in 30 mins and can go 200 or 300 miles before a charge and run very fast. The car industry, people familar with elec and gas said bull, this is impossible and they can't do it. So this is comming.

This adm is for big oil and if you and i was smart we would have bought oil futures and loaded up on Haliburton stock. From now on, since they have run oil up, $2.50 or $3.00 a gallon will sound cheap or they want you to think that. Comparred to other countries we have had it cheap. They are making hand over fist full of money now. I know a woman that was getting $25.00 a month in the 80's for her part in a very small oil well. It is super small. It is in Ok and was found by drilling. It is split between her family members maybe 10 or 15 ways. It is a terrible small pice of land and nothing will grow but oil was found. When oil was $75.00 a barrell she was getting 12 grand a month. I think when taxess taken out just over 9 grand a month. So some have no complaints over oil but not all of us own an oil well. That operation was so small they did not even guard it and people would drive up steal barrels of oil and drive off but now they have guards and is fenced in.

These politicians talk a good game, all of them and i heard Hillary talking of hirring workers all across the usa putting in solar panels in our big businesses and building like Japan has to create jobs and reduce on elect and gas but will any of these politicians follow thru? So far none have because it is not popular where big money comes from, big oil. Hillary will clean the air up and the clean air law will probably go back in. Another reason big oil must fight Hillary and the Democrats. You and i wm and the people have to take ourself off big oil. I am as bad as anyone and have not done anything about it as far as doing things to the house and etc.

I will keep one gas machine in a vehicle but if my country will not build me an elect car the they will force me and others to go ahead and support japan and China more by buying their elec cars. I know China and India have alot of people and this is another reason and the usa uses so much, plus now the war machine sucks alot of oil also and alot is being used. I am sorry to say, i don't think we will ever see 2.00 a gallon gas again unless we buy elect cras and the gas companies say wait just a minute and come back to us, we want to give you bargains.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote