View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 11:29 PM   #48
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Which candidate do you think won on the aesthetics?
It is everything wrong with this country that this should matter at all, and I'm sure it does.

Incidentally...Do any of you (Americans) know anyone in real life that hasn't made up their mind about this months ago? That's the part of the debates that bugs me the most....by this point, shouldn't you have enough conviction and belief in the issues to know which candidate is your guy? They're wildly different on the only thing that matters, the issues. Therefore, I can only assume that people who are flip flopping between the two are basing their opinions on something that doesn't matter.