View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 05:07 AM   #81
Budapest Maverick
Platinum Member

Budapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple_Like_That View Post
For me; is safe to say that DC is not that good... I think he will be a great option for your bench, but not in the starting lineup. I also believe he is not a good fit with OJ... OJ need someone with size to play with him... to they switch positions in case he is facing the Paul George's or Joe Johnson's of the league.

I was reading some posts on nbadraft.net and someone posted about Tyreke Evans... I think this guy would be the perfect fit alongside OJ. Tyreke can penetrate even better than Collison and will open the floor for Dirk and OJ... also he still young and like OJ was never used well by his team... the guy was a machine in his rookie year (around 20-5-5 / another team smilar to OJ) and I think he can get back to that... This also solve the Cuban problem because Tyreke/OJ will be the future of the franchise when D41 retires... Think about it?! ... make sense.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUqlZq7Q4sM

Tyreke
OJ
Marion
Dirk
Kaman

Bench

Collison
Jones
Carter
Brand
Wright

The rookies.

A contender for sure... my only doubt is if there is any real chance a package Dojo + Beaubois + multiple picks can get him.
Tyreke is a terrible basketball player. He's a net negative, seriously. Most team is better without him, than with him. I would argue any team, that doesn't wanna use him as a 6th man. He needs the ball in his hand all the time to be even remotely effective, and that's never good if you are not Steve Nash, or Chris Paul. A team built around Evans and Mayo would have a hard time making the playoffs as a 7th, or 8th seed, once Dirk retires.
Budapest Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote