View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 11:51 PM   #109
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

I mentioned this a couple weeks ago, but I'm a little concerned that Carlisle has taken this hardline approach with Collison that may actually damage the kid's potential with the Mavs. I'm not saying that DC shouldn't be mentally tough, but from things that I've read, heard Rick say, and seen...Rick has been hard on the kid.

I wonder if he is being too hard on him. I know Rick isn't known for his soft touch, but I wonder if he might get more with at least a little less vinegar if not a little honey.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote