View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 12:26 AM   #116
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
With any player? Sure. With him? I don't think so. Carlisle has let it be known how critical he is to their success. When Collison was doing well early, Carlisle cracked the whip and took him out when he saw something he didn't like. He's been consistent. When it was going good and Collison got pulled, he understood why he was. Whether DC is good or bad, Carlisle wants the standards and principles to be in executed properly. Like I said, if it's THAT big of an issue, Cuban could step in. If Collison doesn't feel it's working, Fisher is likely going to recognize that and can probably figure out how to make it work.
I agree that Rick has been nothing if not consistent in his heavy handed handling of DC. I'm just wondering if that is the best way to handle him. I would be happy to praise Rick's approach if proven wrong, but so far, the kid looks a little shell shocked out there.

And none of this should be misunderstood as defending DC's shaky pg play of late.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote