View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 12:55 AM   #120
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
Like I said, this can be a spot where Fisher can help be that buffer. The problem is, Fisher is probably going to be tough on him, as well. I mean he's called him an above average player on multiple occasions in the few days he's been in town. I'm doubting Darren wants to hear himself classified as that. To this point, Fisher has followed that up with good words of wisdom. Collison just has to learn.

What the Mavericks want to do is have him learn through being taught and watching rather just having him try to do it on the run. They're trying to win games and stay afloat. They figured they couldn't afford to let Dojo and Roddy keep things going while Darren goes through his growing pains. They're hoping Fisher can bring the calming influence on the court (which it appears can happen), and have Darren see how it goes and then transfer that into his game, while still being aggressive.
Fingers Crossed

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote