Thread: David Lee
View Single Post
Old 02-29-2016, 03:44 PM   #183
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

@espn_macmahon: David Lee expressed appreciation to Celtics staffers who helped prepare him to hit the ground running in Dallas by putting him through a boot camp of sorts after he fell out of Boston's rotation. "They challenged me for six weeks to get in the best shape of my life," said Lee, who expected to change teams via trade or a buyout. "I tried to do that." Lee cut his diet to essentially proteins and vegetables and worked out under the supervision of Celtics trainers two or three times per day. He has averaged 13.5 points and 11.5 rebounds during the Mavs' two-game winning streak.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote