View Single Post
Old 04-20-2022, 02:21 PM   #124
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by washedklean77 View Post
I think the Mavs should sit Luka for Game 3 and give him some more time. I firmly believe that the Jazz will throw the kitchen sink at Game 3 and win by a healthy margin. Because that's what good teams do at home for their first post season game at home. The Mavs, however, will need to throw the kitchen sink at Game 4 to regain HCA and that will require Luka. Just my opinion.
I see the wise in this.

But remember that even 60% Luka changes everything...including Dwight Powell who is worthless without him.

I'm actually fine either way. And there is no question he comes back for game 4 especially if we are blown out in game 3.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote