View Single Post
Old 04-20-2022, 06:53 PM   #128
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by washedklean77 View Post
I think the Mavs should sit Luka for Game 3 and give him some more time. I firmly believe that the Jazz will throw the kitchen sink at Game 3 and win by a healthy margin. Because that's what good teams do at home for their first post season game at home. The Mavs, however, will need to throw the kitchen sink at Game 4 to regain HCA and that will require Luka. Just my opinion.
I go back and forth with this. Cause I was thinking the exact same way you were. But if hes healthy enough to go game 3, I say let him get back in the swing. Could still be a loss, but game 4 mentally he might feel more confident to be aggressive. Tie it up and go back home.