View Single Post
Old 04-26-2022, 05:56 PM   #156
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplefrog View Post
https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...y-implications

Since Mavs are the only team that can give him a five year deal, JB should be a Mavs for at least that duration...unless Cuban tries to get cute. I would start the bidding at 5 years and $100M. Might have to go 5 and $125M. Doesn't matter, the alternative is a huge step backwards.
If it's true they came back to the Mavs FO in January and could have had this locked up with DFS, then what the hell was the FO thinking. Of course, we have to go by Brunson's dad's version of the story, but wild and a little sad if true. Gonna cost 'em.

I'm also gonna go ahead and eat a smaller version of crow now before it gets any bigger. I didn't give enough credit to Brunson's work this season and gave way to much to the one series against the Clippers. I guess, like Brunson, that stuck with me all summer, too. LOL

He good, pay that man his money.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote