View Single Post
Old 04-26-2022, 08:32 PM   #157
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
If it's true they came back to the Mavs FO in January and could have had this locked up with DFS, then what the hell was the FO thinking. Of course, we have to go by Brunson's dad's version of the story, but wild and a little sad if true. Gonna cost 'em.

I'm also gonna go ahead and eat a smaller version of crow now before it gets any bigger. I didn't give enough credit to Brunson's work this season and gave way to much to the one series against the Clippers. I guess, like Brunson, that stuck with me all summer, too. LOL

He good, pay that man his money.
Jalen going to Nova seems to prove that he is his own man. Rick can talk all he wants but JB is going to make his own decisions. Dad is posturing IMO, he can say things that Jalen won't or can't. He wants JB to get paid, more than help decide where he gets paid.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote