Thread: Mein Drumpf
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2017, 08:06 AM   #372
MavzMan
Golden Member

MavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
How do you keep threads separated when this dickhead inserts himself directly into basketball conversation?
By not putting it General Mavs Discussion. I agree that Trump was being an idiot with his NFL comments. But the GSW look like little kids taking their ball and going home because they didn't get picked first. They wanted to be able to deny the white house visit but now that the white house has said they aren't going to even bother with the invitation, Adam Silver steps in and says he's disappointed???

Seems to me that if you really wanted to make a difference or a statement and you had the chance to say something directly to the president, that would be a great opportunity. Now the NBA looks really childish, but I'm sure the media will spin it the other way around.