View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 12:33 AM   #49
xraided199

xraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud of

already wrote this GDT, but i kno most jump over to here so jus wanted to post it again. my bad if any of ya'll already read it:

my goodness. i have been browsing last few pages here (meaning GDT) and i have to say i am shocked but also not so shocked. its expected (the bickering) during a heated a tight game that went to OT, but after ALL i saw was dirk's game winner via replay video after gettin back home, i thought maybe the board would be in a better mood.

since i was not part of any of the convo, it is absolutely not my place to put my two cents in. all i have to say is Dirk is fabulous, and night after night he keeps proving it to me. i love all of you, and i love our winning ways.

WHAT A DAMN SHOT BY DIRK DAMN IT!!!! INSANE BOUNCE, INSANE GAME!!!

HERES SOME +REP!!!

GO MAVS!!!

M/F/F/L

xraided199 is offline   Reply With Quote