Thread: Heroes
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2006, 01:08 PM   #33
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

ratings: this was posted in the thread at AVS forum that is linked above:
Quote:
"...week two of NBC’s competing Heroes lived up to its title. Heroes averaged a comfortable 9.4/14 in the overnights (#2), 12.57 million viewers (#2) and a first-place 5.3/13 among adults 18-49, building from lead-in Deal or No Deal by a hefty 43 percent among adults 18-49. Retention for Heroes from its week-ago premiere (Overnights: #1, 9.7/14; Viewers: #1, 14.10 million; A18-49: 31, 5.9/14 on Sept. 25) was also solid at 97 percent in the overnights, 89 percent in total viewers and 90 percent among adults 18-49….”
jthig:
I don't understand how the japanese guy, Hiro, seeing himself in a comic book doing something that he did just moments ago (standing with arms outstretched in the middle of NYC) means that he is in the future. Also, in the discussion thread linked above is a screenshot of a comic-book panel that was at the artist studio (in progress) it's of the japanese guy, Hiro, talking to his friend over the phone, discovering the discrepency in dates, which I think happened after the visit to the studio.

I think he's had the ability for some time, he's just now discovering what he's been doing.

Last edited by Usually Lurkin; 10-07-2006 at 01:11 PM.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote