View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 09:54 PM   #20
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Man, I love to watch that Bulls team play. Henrich, Thomas, Miller, Noah are great. And I'll tell you what, Henrich is one of the most underrated players in basketball. He absolutely shut down Manu, Parker and Mason. I don't think Manu scored once when Henrich was on him. Last year in the playoffs he locked down Pierce, couple years ago he shut down the infamous Wade. Some people might call it crazy, but I'd take Henrich over any guard we have on our roster. He's one of the best defenders in the NBA, he's a great shooter, high bball IQ, and a very good passer (better than the stats would indicate). Plus he can legitimately play the 1 and 2 on O and D without being a negative at either.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote