View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 11:40 AM   #1334
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsauce View Post
A lot of what bothered me yesterday had to do with hustle: yes we did get after it defensively but those rebounds killed us... I said it before the series started that some players like stojacovic weren't going to show up, and it may be too early to tell but i think i am going to be proven right. He is the 2006 version of keith van horn. Hopefully, Dirk realizes he has to start a bit stronger and almost exclusively demand a hard double team: there should be no reason he doesn't completely torch Joel Anthony and Haslem. Another thing, I hope we can scrap for this next win and maybe we can incorporate Butler in for Sunday... Get him cleared already, damn! He's ahead of schedule, yet its been almost 6 months? stop playing cruel jokes..
Look, forget about Caron Butler. Even if he rolled out there to play off the bench he could really screw his knee up and never be the player he once was. There is no way he can come out and hang with Wade or Lebron defensively after being out that long, even if he could hit shots and keep up with the pace of the game. I highly doubt that if he somehow could give it a try, he prolly wouldn't be able to hang with the Mike Miller, James Jones or other back ups.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY

Last edited by SMC0007; 06-01-2011 at 11:41 AM.
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote