Thread: Blow. It. Up.
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2021, 03:41 PM   #57
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
I think the most underrated aspect of 'blowing it up' is freeing up minutes for Green and Moses Brown. We know what DFS, Bullock, THJ, S. Brown, and Powell can do (not much). I actually think there's a solid chance we're better with Luka and a bunch of hungry young guys vs. what we're trodding out there right now.

Also - trade avenue to explore - KP + Brunson for Jaylen Brown.
Oh without hesitation I’d do that trade. Instant yes. I think Boston can get better if they want/need to deal Brown though.

Also, I agree about the minutes going to Moses and Green; one of the best things they can do for the franchise is develop our youth (such as it is) and see what they’ve got. I’d actually like to see them both get closer to 25 mins, whereas last night I think it was around 20 for Mo and 18 for Josh.

The bottom line is Mo & Josh couldn’t possibly be worse than the guys they’re replacing and may even be better! Mo, Josh and Frank give us a different physical profile than we get from playing THJ, Jalen, Dwight, Sterling Brown, Bullock. Long, rangy guys with some burst and defensive chops. Honestly it’s a bought the only good thing about watching the games these days.

Last edited by mac222b; 12-13-2021 at 03:43 PM.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote