Thread: Blow. It. Up.
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2021, 04:03 PM   #59
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
I'm happy to be a fan that has never liked Cuban. The guy has always been a smug fool.
I've never been either way on Cuban, but he's worn on me. We can go on and on about mis fires when it comes to the Mavs current and old. But it's the smugness as you put it. I mean, I'm sure he worked hard in his early days, but the dude struck it very lucky with the timing of the tech boom and has leveraged that capital to be a shark, aka an asshole with money who gobbles up smaller businesses and ventures that will of course make money and he takes too big a stake while the others do the actual work. Alas the rich get richer, it's the resulting egos that present the biggest issues.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote