View Single Post
Old 06-12-2007, 09:50 AM   #22
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male26Dan
I still serve over 110MPH... I was MVP for my 3A High School two straight years, (junior and senior). I am still pretty good at 26, (and no MavsX, if I were going to go pro it would have been 10 years ago - no where near good enough for that).

Regarding me being a puss Murph, (and for that matter - alby), I will challenge anyone on this board in a tennis match. Anyone. I will even meet you half way if you are in Dallas, (Hillsboro maybe - I am in Temple). I have gained a bit of weight with marriage, but even at 6'3'' 225 I will still run your ass all around the court.
I guess i thought you were kidding. I never got in to tennis, and don't even know the rules. Looks like you are a beast on the court. props to you my friend.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote