View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 09:15 PM   #24
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

So what the hell happened?

Missed the game. According to DMN Mavs blog, we showed energy but couldn't close it out.

According to you guys, we made stupid shots and the refs sucked.

Probably a combo of the two. Regardless, 31 3PTA is a stat that Orlando usually doesn't get, and they're a good 3PT shooting team. We're not. When I checked the box score to this game on my phone at the end of the 3rd, Wright was 7/12. He ended up 7/15, including two more missed 3 pointers. Nice game, but played poorly in the 4th? Heard he got stitches. Not going to come down too hard on the kid.

Hollins was beast? Box score indicates so. Dirk got his nightly 20+, but still only on low 40% shooting. Bass sucked, Barea sucked, we took too many 3's, JET was worse than awful...

I am curious: how bad where the flagrant foul and ejection and non-calls. From DMN, I sounded like the Mavs were pissed and angry and energetic and the refs had kinda had a bad day and weren't in the mood for the players b-ing at them. From you guys, it sounds like they were dumb and hurt us down the stretch. Which was it?
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote