View Single Post
Old 05-29-2021, 11:05 AM   #283
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Yet another tale of Luka and the b squad. Sad because it wasn't that way the first two games.

If KP doesn't show up, then the series will be lost. I've held off all of the hate all year long, but I think we've finally run out of excuses for him. Just force feed him the ball if you have to. It needs to be absolutely clear that he won't work on this team. I just can't for the life of me understand why he only took 10 shots?
I think I’m in the same boat. I’ve tried to hold off on hating because we have seen he has the talent to be a star in this league, but man wtf? It’s like he just doesn’t have the drive to be great. I agree with force feeding him the ball. Get him down on the block early with a smaller guy on him and let him do work. Clearly the Clips are switching on every pick, so getting a smaller defender on him shouldn’t be tough.

I think I’m on board with dumping him in the off-season, but realistically what are you going to get for him? He’s damaged goods at this point, and the free agent class is less than stellar this offseason.
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote