View Single Post
Old 05-29-2021, 03:30 PM   #289
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
One major change for the Clips is their small ball lineup with 5 shooters out there:

Reggie - PG - Kawhi - Morris - Batum

They have figured out they don’t need a big man because Porzingis just isn’t good enough to take advantage of the matchup. Our firmly believe that our small ball lineup of:

Luka - THJ - DFS - JRich - Maxi

Is better than theirs. Alternatively, put Boban in and feed him in the post and force them to adjust and put Zubac back in. We’ll give up the long ball but the paint is where they’re killing us.
Wouldn't be surprised if we see heavier minutes with some of our smaller guys Sunday. I'm almost to the point of hoping we start limiting KP's minutes to help mitigate a possible career ending injury and becomes an untradeable asset.

I know Brunson has been really good but I'm a little surprised we haven't seen a little of Burke considering how good he was last season.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote