View Single Post
Old 05-30-2021, 06:39 PM   #302
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Coaches, teammates, and the system aren't blameless but the brunt of it is on KP. He passes up shots, he gets a mismatch and doesn't immediately drag him into the post or try to beat him off the dribble. I have no idea how much of it is system or how much of it is him passing shots up. Literally every other player on the floor attacks mismatches. DFS attacks bad defenders and pulls up in transition but the offense isn't suited for KP? Hard pass on that line of thinking for me. I'm pretty sure if you have a mismatch or you have an opportunity u have a green light in this offense. Luka get's a switch with a small and drags his ass to the post and calls for it. Do people actually think RC or the system or Luka won't allow KP to do the same?

Now there are times, especially when Luka is not on the floor, where I will see JB or THJ dominate the ball and KP won't even touch it. That's bad and should be remedied. But KP passes up open looks or good opportunities more than any #2 I've ever seen honestly. And the bottom line is if he can't generate offense while Luka is off the floor he will be gone.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote