View Single Post
Old 03-08-2007, 12:01 PM   #11
V2M
Diamond Member

V2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by left texas
Shaq can still be the most dominating force in the league. The Heat can still get wins with just him, but without Wade they can not make a serious threat in the playoffs. If the heat do make the playoffs and Wade returns just in time for them, their season will still be over.

Miami is done!
I disagree. I hate the Heat with a passion just as any other fellow Mavs' fans... but I'm not sure they're anywhere near done at this point!

They have the big men (Shaq, Mourning) who can post up on offense and protect the rim on defense as well or better than any Center tandem in the league. They've also got a bruising PF (Haslem) who can defend, rebound and knock down the open jumper. Then they have 3pt shooters galore in Kapono, JWill, Posey, Jones, Walker, etc. If Wade comes back and everyone's healthy, this team will be the odds-on favorite to slice through the Eastern Conference like a piece of cake!
V2M is offline   Reply With Quote