View Single Post
Old 02-26-2008, 04:26 PM   #45
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

Scola at 6'9" will have to play his heart out at center. This is a major task at 6'9". That is like making Bass our center. Mutombo is 7'2" and maybe 50 years old. I haven't seen him play in a year or two. I doubt he can do much anymore but i might be wrong. He was never to good on offense but great on defense in his prime but he is old.

Magloire is also a defensive center. He can score a little but he plays solid defense. Houston does not have many choices for a center but imo they need one very bad and very fast. I am not saying Scola, Kurt Thomas and Bass are bad but at 6'9" they are small at center in the nba. Ming's size can't be matched by 6'9" guys.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote